Monday, March 14, 2011

Past Work

Since I need to put together a final portfolio before Exit Review, I decided to share some of my favorite past works. I can still work on these, but I like them enough to have them in my final round.

This one was a campaign for my Art Direction class for Crest Sensitivity toothpaste. It was a series of seemingly innocuous foods bearing painful messages. This one is one is one of my favorites.





These posters were from an assignment in my Poster Design class last semester for ACL. It was It was completely hand rendered with ink, scanned digitally, and then arranged in Photoshop. This is very much the style of my line work with a pen. Click to view larger in all its glory!

I had a shoe assignment in my Digital Illustration class so of course I picked my sassy yellow Docs. This was the first time that I learned how to take something that I had hand-rendered and alter it digitally in Photoshop.

I would like to share more of my past work, but unfortunately, I do not have jpg images of my work to share at the moment. They are all still in their ai, psd, or indd form.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment