Wednesday, February 23, 2011

JSP logos and watermarks

Here is a design that I made for an elite and powerful photography company called Jillian Schantz Photography. I'm hoping to make a business card as well and include all of these into my portfolio for Exit Review (May 6th, 2011 in the JCM Art building <end shameless promo>)

This one is the logo.

This one is the watermark.





I tried to make this design as clean and modern as possible, but I still wanted to add a bit of Jillian's personality in there. She is a young, hip lady with an old soul so I based the camera lens on a yin-yang concept. The stacked type on the side was totally my own random idea that I threw in there, and I was so happy that she liked it. I was really feeling the spirit of typography that night. I love stacking text. I really do. This is how I get my thrills.

No comments:

Post a Comment